Working Mum Life – Mantras
Hope you are all having a lovely day and week. Here are a few of my mantras that I use from time to time:
- Don’t think, just do
- Take care of what you own
- Everyday is a fresh start- be a bit different, be completely different, be no different – you choose
- Life is what is happening at this moment – slow down
- When in doubt, leave it out
- Don’t judge others, justify for others, or be jealous of others
- In a recent retweet by Dr Phil – you are raising adults not children – my job as a parent is to love, nurture, and teach my children to be independent, caring, self sufficient
- From my own childhood and something my mum would say to me. God gave you a brain, use it…
- Before you get married have both eyes open, when you get married close one eye.
- My newest one in 2016 is start before you are ready!